Warehousing services available for waterborne cargo through port public warehouses at all terminals we service. In addition DIX Industries has the largest general cargo private terminal at the Port of Brownsville.
We are a full service warehouse and terminal doing business at the Port of Brownsville since 1983 with major clients from the U.S. and Mexico. Our proximity to the Mexican border and the deep water port make us an excellent choice for transferring goods from and to Mexico by land and to destinations throughout the U.S. by intercoastal barge, and to other countries by ocean shipping.
Close to deep water docks and served by all major U.S. and Mexican rail lines, or warehouse offers easy access through dock high and street level entrances, with the added advantage of a Foreign Trade Zone.
We offer a well-trained accounting staff to provide accurate and up to date reports on any products stored in the facility. In addition, our well-trained warehouse personnel can repackage and separate cargo as required.
• Situated on 34 acres inside the Port of Brownsville within a half mile of the ship channel
• 11 warehouses – 580,000 square feet of covered storage to include a new 60,000 square foot facility with 5 car rail siding
• 15 acres of open storage yards
• Heavy lift capability from 25 ton to 155 ton capacity
• FTZ status available at all warehouses
• Premier BNSF Railroad transfer facility with seamless freight operation to or from BNSF
• 20 car rail spur serviced by UP, BNSF, KCS, and KCSM
• Forklifts from 5,000 lbs. to 62,000 lbs. and all other necessary support equipment
• Transfer of cargo – truck to truck, rail to truck, barge to rail or truck, ocean vessel to rail or truck.
• Terminal Services
• Transloading Services
• Bagging and Screening
• Heavy lift capability up to 60 metric tons
• In-bond storage
• 24/7 labor availability
• Cargo Handling-
• Palletized goods
• Cotton bales
• Paper Rolls
• Super Sacks
• Bagged goods
• Steel in coils and packages (inside storage)
• Steel in coils, plates, billets, pipe, beams and rebar (outside)
• Aluminum in all forms (inside)
• Minerals, ore, coke, fertilizer, pig iron scrap
• Liquid Tank Cars
• Handling to and from chassis including hazardous materials
• Sorting, repackaging, bundling, marking, and banding
• U.S. Customs bonded status through FTZ site
• Weighing services
Our location allows us to receive cargo by truck, rail, barge and vessel.
Both the Union Pacific and Burlington Northern Railroads provide rail service. Shipments into Mexico by rail move on KCSTFM and all major Mexican truck lines which provide service to all major Mexican markets.
We provide the labor and machines to load and unload all types of cargo. Our knowledge of local manpower, equipment, capabilities and vessel particulars assures you that your shipments will be handled safely, efficiently and economically.
From arrival to departure, our experienced agents handle all the needs of a ship and crew while in the port.
"Providing cargo handling/ stevedoring services to the united states and mexico through the deepwater port of Brownsville".
5500 R.L Ostos Rd.
Brownsville, TX 78521
© Copyright 2018 DIX Industries | All Rights Reserved